Why You Should Consider PPC Advertising in 2017
BIG DEAL!!! You have a website but no traffic, therefore no sales. What are you waiting for? Having a website with no traffic is of no benefit if the goal of your website is to generate more revenue.
What is Pay Per Click (PPC)?
Pay-per-click (PPC), also known as cost per click (CPC), is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which an advertisers pays a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Basically, it’s a way of directing potential customers to your site.
Benefits of Pay Per Click to Nigerian Business Owners
- Pay Per Click – As the name implies, Pay Per Click means you, the advertiser, only pays when potential customer lands on your website from a PPC ad. You only pay when an interested person clicks on your ad.
- Budget Control – With Pay Per Click you can control your advertising budget. You can set a limit by the day, week or month. You set your budget to control costs. For example, you can set a budget of $10 or $50 per day depending on your advertising budget.
- Reach Target Audience – You can reach your target consumer at the right time with the right ad when they are actively searching for your products or services. You can also set up your PPC campaign to show at certain hours of the day.
- Instant Results – Unlike organic search, PPC can show results very quickly. You can start gaining new visitors to your website the same day your site is launched unlike SEO which can take forever.
- Geographical Targeting – You can target potential customers in Nigeria by state, city or by distance. Whether your business is located in Kano, Lagos or Abuja, You can target potential customers within a city or state. For example, if you are a local business based in Ikeja, Lagos, you can target potential customers within Ikeja. Only audiences within that area will see your ad. This will help you minimize your cost.
- Control Landing Pages – If you have several pages on your website, with your PPC campaign, you can direct visitors to a certain page on your website.
- Measurable Results – With an effective PPC campaign, you can measure your ROI. You can determine the total amount spent and total amount of new leads or sales based on your PPC campaign.
- Brand Recognition – PPC can also be used to promote a name or a brand. You can create banner ads that will display on several partner websites. If you are looking to create name or brand awareness, then PPC might be right for you.
- Remarketing – Remarketing lets you show ads to people who’ve visited your website or used your mobile app. When people leave your website without buying anything, for example, remarketing helps you reconnect with them by showing relevant ads across their different devices.
- More Visitors – Effective PPC campaign will help drive more visitors to your website. More visitors can lead to more sales.
- More Sales – If you are looking to increase your online sales revenue, then PPC can be worthwhile. With an effective PPC campaign, you can increase your online revenue. PPC campaign can help you generate more leads.
- Affordable/Less Expensive – As compared to your local advertising, PPC is far less expensive and more affordable than advertising in your local Nigerian newspapers, TV or radio stations. The average cost per click (CPC) can be as low as $0.15